Polymer-modified, cement-based dry powder mortar for use as a render undercoat in multi-coat render systems.
weberend PUC is a polymer-modified render undercoat for use in multi-coat render systems.
Should always be scratched horizontally to provide a key for subsequent coats.
- Exceptional and consistent quality
- Improved bond strength - polymer enhanced
- Improved water resistance
- Practical benefits of ease of application, speed and economy
- Conforms to BS EN 13914
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp or wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application onto elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag
Tutorials and videos
Comparison Tool 0
Click Compare to help you choose the right product for your project, if you need further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org