weberfloor unbonded system is designed for unbonded application. Fibre reinforcement allows application at as little as 20mm thickness. This system can be walked on in as little as 2 hours and is capable of rapid overlay with tiles or a moisture sensitive flooring finish.
weberfloor unbonded system
Fibre-reinforced unbonded flooring system finished with floor coverings such as vinyl, laminate, carpet or tiles.
- Suitable for concrete, cementitious and anhydrite substrates
- System can be applied at as little as 20mm and up to 50mm
- Floor screed (weberfloor fibre rapid 4320): Applied by machine or hand
- Glass fibre mesh (weberfloor 4945): Applied by hand
- After 2 hours: Suitable for foot traffic
- After 16 hours: Suitable for final floor covering
- Provides an ultra smooth surface, perfect for final floor finishes such as vinyl, laminate, carpet or tiles