weberjoint wide flex
weberjoint wide flex is a wide-joint wall and floor flexible tile grout which can be used for interior and exterior projects.
Suitable for grout joints of 2-20mm, and can be used for grouting ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, quarry, natural stone, terrazzo and terracotta tiles, and brick slips. Can be used in situations where some movement or vibration is expected.
Available in grey which is matched with weberjoint silicone.
- Colour-matched with weberjoint silicone sealants
- Extra-flexible — can absorb movement from wooden floors or underfloor heating
- Mould Stop Technology — lasting protection from mould growth
- Water-resistant — reduced water penetration and improved resistance to staining
- Meets certification standards BS EN 13888 - CG2 WA
- Not suitable if the grout is required to be chemically resistant or completely impermeable
- When stored unopened in a cool, dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture