Standard set wall & floor tile adhesive suitable for interior and exterior projects.
Find the right tile adhesive with our Tile Adhesive Selector →
weberset plus is a wall and floor tile adhesive for larger or heavier tiles, suitable for wet and dry areas.
Can be applied to solid wall substrates such as brickwork, blockwork, cement, concrete and plasterboard. Can be used on solid floor substrates such as anhydrite screeds, cement/sand screeds and existing ceramic tiles. Application thickness of 3-6mm.
Can be mixed with weber AD250 to increase the flexibility of the adhesive.
Meets the certification of BS EN 12004 - C2T.
- Extra strong bond — suitable for large format tiles
- Suitable for ceramic, porcelain and natural stone
- High grab — non-slip for walls and floors
- Can be used as an external tile adhesive
- Eligible for 75 Weber Rewards points
- If fixing tiles onto wooden substrates, add weber AD250 admixture first
- If fixing tiles with resin backs, add weber AD250 admixture first
- When stored unopened in a cool, dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture
Tutorials and videos
Our technical solutions
Comparison Tool 0
Click Compare to help you choose the right product for your project, if you need further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org