weberset thick bed
Non-slump, thickset tile adhesive for interior and exterior projects. Our best adhesive for use with uncalibrated natural stone.
- Weber Rewards
- Water Resistance
- Suitable for tiling onto underfloor heating
- Suitable for tiling onto tongue & groove floorboards
- Suitable for tiling onto floors strengthened with plywood or floor leveler
weberset thick bed is an extra flexible wall and floor tile adhesive which can be applied up to a depth of 20mm, suitable for wet and dry areas.
Can be used on heated floors and is ideal for uncalibrated natural stone.
Meets the certification of BS EN 12004 - C2T.
- Extra flexible adhesive — for substrates subject to movement or expansion
- Can be applied up to 20mm
- Suitable for ceramic, porcelain and uncalibrated natural stone
- Suitable for use internally and externally
- High grab — non-slip for walls and floors
- Eligible for 75 Weber Rewards points
- Do not apply if tiling onto single layer wooden floors (e.g. chipboard, tongued and grooved timber)
- Do not apply if using tiles with resin backs
- When stored unopened in a cool, dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture