weberset thick bed
Non-slump, thickset tile adhesive for interior and exterior projects. Our best adhesive for use with uncalibrated natural stone.
weberset thick bed is an extra flexible wall and floor tile adhesive which can be applied up to a depth of 20mm, suitable for wet and dry areas.
Can be used on heated floors and is ideal for uncalibrated natural stone.
Meets the certification of BS EN 12004 - C2T.
- Extra flexible adhesive — for substrates subject to movement or expansion
- Can be applied up to 20mm
- Suitable for ceramic, porcelain and uncalibrated natural stone
- Suitable for use internally and externally
- High grab — non-slip for walls and floors
- Eligible for 75 Weber Rewards points
- Do not apply if tiling onto single layer wooden floors (e.g. chipboard, tongued and grooved timber)
- Do not apply if using tiles with resin backs
- When stored unopened in a cool, dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture