General purpose liquid paint primer for preparing substrates prior to the application of many Weber decorative finishes
weber PR310 is a render primer used for preparing substrates prior to the application of many Weber decorative finishes and can be used to reduce suction.
- Low viscosity
- Reduces suction of the substrate prior to application of a Weber finish
- White in colour
- Factory batched for consistency
- Practical benefits of ease of application, speed, economy and long shelf-life
- Do not use during very humid weather conditions or if rain is forecast
- Do not use during extreme hot weather or when exposed to strong winds
- Do not use on damp, frozen or thawing surfaces
- Not suitable for application onto horizontal or sloping surfaces exposed to wet conditions
- When stored under appropriate conditions, the shelf life of the product is 12 months from the date of manufacture.