webersil P is a high quality and low maintenance resin paint for render and masonry substrates. Can be used as a decorative finish as part of a multi-coat render system.
This product can also be used to rejuvenate existing render.
- Silicone masonry paint available in over 100 colours
- Unique combination of high water repellency, high vapour permeability and low VOC
- Resistant to blistering and peeling
- Highly hydrophobic — water beading effect helps maintain a clean surface
- Chemically bonds to masonry substrates due to nanoscale molecular structure
- Resistant to algae and fungi growth
- Vapour permeability and UV resistance independently tested
- UV stable and resistant to acid rain ensures exceptional long-term durability and performance
- Our best masonry paint for rejuvenating rendered surfaces
- webersil P is only to be used in conjunction with Weber render systems to low and midrise multi-occupancy buildings and cannot be used for buildings greater than 11m.
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application on elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored under appropriate conditions, the shelf life of the product is 12 months from the date of manufacture