Solvent-free, water-based silicone paint (also known as a silicone resin emulsion paint) for application onto masonry substrates and render.
Specifiers should consult the Weber Synthetic Colour Guide for more information. Final colour selection must be made against an actual sample.
webersil P is a high quality and low maintenance resin paint for render and masonry substrates. Can be used as a decorative finish as part of a multi-coat render system.
This product can also be used to rejuvenate existing render, and as a finish onto external wall insulation systems.
- Silicone masonry paint available in over 100 colours
- Unique combination of high water repellency, high vapour permeability and low VOC
- Resistant to blistering and peeling
- Highly hydrophobic — water beading effect helps maintain a clean surface
- Chemically bonds to masonry substrates due to nanoscale molecular structure
- Resistant to algae and fungi growth
- Vapour permeability and UV resistance independently tested
- UV stable and resistant to acid rain ensures exceptional long-term durability and performance
- Forms part of a number of approved insulation systems
- Our best masonry paint for rejuvenating rendered surfaces
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application on elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored under appropriate conditions, the shelf life of the product is 12 months from the date of manufacture