Features and benefits
- webercem system contains products for priming, high-build repair, levelling treatments and high-performance coatings
- The components of this system have been specially formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504 parts 2 and 3 for protective coatings and concrete repair mortars
- webercem system has a proven track record demonstrating its performance
- Re-introduces alkalinity to reinforced concrete repair areas
- Increases durability of reinforced concrete against carbonation and chloride ingress
Things to consider
- webercote EC is not suitable for buildings required to comply with fire regulations such as Building Regulations Approved Document B.
- webercote smooth is only to be used below 18m in height for England/Wales and 11m in Scotland when requiring to meet fire regulations such as Building Regulations Approved Document B.
- Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not apply In temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C