weberfloor underfloor heating system (electric) is designed for application over electric-based underfloor heating systems. Fibre reinforcement allows application at as little as 3mm thickness over the top of the wires. This system can be walked on in as little as 2 hours and is capable of rapid overlay with tiles or a moisture sensitive flooring finish.
weberfloor underfloor heating system (electric) New system
Fibre-reinforced flooring system applied over with electric underfloor heating finished with floor coverings such as vinyl, laminate, carpet or tiles.
- Suitable for application over electric-based underfloor heating
- Provides an ultra smooth surface, perfect for final floor finishes
- System can be applied at as little as 3mm over the top of water wires
- Foot traffic after 2 hours
- Suitable for rapid overlay with final floor finishes
- Pump or hand applied
- If substrate is in need of repair please see weberfloor substrate repair system
- Cannot be used on external projects
- Contact Weber for guidance regarding commissioning underfloor heating systems
Comparison Tool 0
Click Compare to help you choose the right product for your project, if you need further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org