weberfloor polished finish system gives you everything you need to level and smooth a substrate with up to 98% relative humidity prior to polishing. Suitable for depths as low as 4mm, this system can be walked on in as little as 2 hours and polished in as little as 24 hours.
weberfloor polished finish system
Durable design floor with the option to create a high-precision polished finish, suitable for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Suitable for concrete, cementitious or anhydrite substrates
- Provides an ultra smooth surface, perfect for polishing
- System can be applied at as little as 4mm
- Foot traffic after 2 hours
- Can be polished in as little as 24 hours.
- Pump or hand applied
- Compatible with weberfloor 4716 acrylic primer
- Compatible with moisture control systems that allow application up to 98% relative humidity
- If substrate is in need of repair please see weberfloor substrate repair system
- Cannot be used on external projects
- Substrate must have a pulloff strength ≥1.5MPa in industrial areas and ≥1.0MPa in residential and commercial areas