weberset rapid SPF
Improved rapid set flexible tile adhesive for walls and floors. Our best adhesive for wooden and heated floors when a rapid setting time is required. Suitable for interior and exterior projects.
Find the right tile adhesive with our Tile Adhesive Selector →
weberset rapid SPF is a rapid setting, extra flexible tile adhesive suitable for walls and floors in wet and dry areas.
Can be used on heated and plywood floors, as well as most wall substrates. Suitable for use at thicknesses of 3-6mm.
Meets the certification of BS EN 12004 - C2FT -
- Fast setting tile adhesive — can grout after 2 hours
Low Dust Technology™
- Flexible adhesive for substrates subject to movement or expansion
- Suitable for ceramic, porcelain and natural stone
- Suitable for use as on internal and external tiling projects
- High grab — non-slip for walls and floors
- Eligible for 275 Weber Rewards points
- If tiling onto single layer wooden floors (e.g. chipboard, tongued and grooved timber) instead use weberset plus mixed with weber AD250 admixture
- If using tiles with resin backs, instead use weberset plus mixed with weber AD250 admixture
- When stored unopened in a cool dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture
Tutorials and videos
Our technical solutions
Comparison Tool 0
Click Compare to help you choose the right product for your project, if you need further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org