Improved flexible tile adhesive for walls and floors. Our best adhesive for wooden and heated floors when a standard setting time is required. Suitable for interior and exterior projects.
weberset SPF is a flexible, improved cementitious adhesive with additional characteristics, reduced slip and extended open time for internal and external use.
It is suitable for fixing all types of ceramic wall and floor tiles, mosaics, marble, terrazzo, natural stone, brick slips and glass blocks in areas that will be dry or wet. It is particularly suited for situations where some movement, deflection or limited shrinkage is likely. weberset SPF can be used with:
- Walls and floors
- Interior and exterior situations
- Underfloor heating
- Undertile warming
- Overboarded wooden floors
- Low porosity tiles or substrates
- Power-floated screeds
- Tiling onto existing tiles
Meets the certification of BS EN 12004 for C2TE-S1.
- S1 Extra Flexible – adhesive for substrates subject to movement or expansion
- High grab – non-slip for walls and floors
- Slow set – longer pot life
- Eligible for 175 Weber Rewards points
- Manufactured under BSI Quality Assurance Scheme ISO 9001
- Gives improved adhesion for fully vitrified tiles
- Particularly suitable for situations where some movement or vibration is likely, or when tiles are very large
- Ideal for tiling on to low porosity substrates
- Suitable for walls and floors in wet and dry areas
- Available in grey or white
- Extended open time for difficult layouts
- Not recommended for tiling onto single layer wooden floors, e.g. chipboard, tongued and grooved timber.
- Not recommended for tiles with resin backs. Please contact technical services for application advice.
- For installation recommendations, including maximum weights and heights on substrates, please refer to the relevant BS 5385.
- When stored unopened in a cool dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture