weberset SPF is an extra flexible cement-based tile adhesive suitable for walls and floors in wet and dry areas.
Can be used on heated and plywood floors, as well as most wall substrates. Suitable for application thicknesses of 3-6mm.
Meets the certification of BS EN 12004 - C2 -
- Flexible floor tile adhesive for substrates subject to movement or expansion
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Suitable for ceramic, porcelain and natural stone
- Suitable for use as an internal and external tile adhesive
- High grab — non-slip for walls and floors
- Slow set – longer pot life
- Eligible for 175 Weber Rewards points
- If tiling onto single layer wooden floors (e.g. chipboard, tongued and grooved timber), instead use weberset plus mixed with weber AD250 admixture
- If using tiles with resin backs, instead use weberset plus mixed with weber AD250 admixture
- When stored unopened in a cool dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture