Acrylic render finish for application in wet form that produces an even textured finish in a wide range of colours. Suitable for application onto render and external wall insulation systems.
Specifiers should consult the Weber Synthetic Colour Guide for more information. Final colour selection must be made against an actual sample.
weberplast TF is an acrylic render mix for external walls suitable for harsh or exposed conditions which can be used as textured decorative finish. Thin coat application is suitable for decoration of lightweight backgrounds.
weberplast TF is a thin coat render with an even textured finish (1.5mm aggregate content).
- Available in 160 colours
- Excellent all-round weather performance
- Factory batched and ready to use in its wet form
- Durable and resilient thin coat render
- Forms part of a number of BBA approved insulation systems
- Do not use if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- Do not use in damp wet conditions
- Do not use in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- Not suitable for application on elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
- When stored under appropriate conditions, the shelf life of the product is 12 months from the date of manufacture