weberwall brick external system (New Build)New system
About this product
weberwall brick can be used to create a realistic brick finish across a range of different applications and substrates with significant reductions in weight and application costs.
weberwall brick can be used on various substrates including:
- Brick and blockwork
- All types of concrete surfaces
- External wall insulation systems
- Approved render carrier boards
Features and benefits
- Fast fix – over 3x faster than traditional brick slips
- Reduces specialist labour required on site
- Lightweight – 1 sheet of 20 bricks equal to the weight of 1 house brick
- No lime or cement used in weberwall material – eliminates efflorescent lime bloom
- Range of 12 colours and textures available
- Breathable – allows the substrate to breathe
- 10 Year Guarantee
Things to consider
- Do not use in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not use within 300mm of an open flame or heat source.